What are the Requirements to be Accepted?
1. A sincere commitment to recovery
2. A desire to become an active, supportive member of the household community
3. Willingness to honor the DSL standards
4. Minimum commitment?
5. Minimum age?
6. 24 hours clean and sober?
What do I bring?
You are responsible for meals, bedding and towels, and minimal personal belongings.
Can residents work or go to school?
Yes! In fact, outside employment or school is encouraged. If not working we encourage you to
volunteer to stay busy.
Who manages the house?
A House Manager who has been a long-term DSL resident and shown managerial capability
and demonstrated recovery manages each home. House Managers report to the Executive
Director of David’s Sober Living.
What about relapse?
Are visitors welcome?
Absolutely! Visitors are part of the community circle and are welcome as long as they are clean
and sober and honor the community spirit.
What are visiting hours?
What are the costs associated with David’s House?
David’s Sober Living Community is 501 C3 Nonprofit
Intake fee = $500
Rent = $200 per week
Payment: Credit Card payment is accepted
- All utilities
- Wireless internet
- Cable television
- House computer and printer
- Kitchen stocked for meal preparation and dining
- Free on-site laundry and detergent